Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Morning quote

From Mr. E at the breakfast table:

Mr. E - Mama, why don't you like that cereal? (Lucky Charms)

Me - I just don't care for the marshmallows being in the cereal.

Mr. E - you could just take them out

Me - maybe

A few mn. pass...

Mr. E - that would take as long as a cucumber!

Hmm :)


Other recent interesting/funny comments:

When my parents were still in town we picked up KFC on the way home from church services one Sunday - we got home w/the chicken and were sitting down at the table to eat when Mr. E proclaimed:

I'd like the head!

We told him the head wouldn't taste very good and that they didn't give us one of those. He then said "How about the eye?" (I think he meant "thigh") :)

2 comments:

Lok said...

lol... and y'all will be using that cucumber quote for a very long time to come.

Courtney said...

Sounds as if you might have a commedian on your hands! So cute! I wonder where thier minds are sometimes...