Saturday, February 12, 2011

Please pray for my brother-in-law

Two days ago my brother-in-law went to the hospital w/extreme pain and ended up having emergency surgery that evening. His situation was extremely grave. I am thankful to report that he is doing well now. He will be in the hospital 5-7 days, then home to rest and recover. After a period of approximately 20 weeks, he will have another surgery. Please pray for him, for my sister, for my nieces and nephew, and for my parents that have driven up to be with them and help out in whatever way they can. What a blessing that they are able to do this! Praise God for getting my brother-in-law to the hospital in time for treatment!!

Please continue to pray - he has a long road ahead of him yet.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sorry I haven't posted before now but I wanted to let you know that we are praying for your brother-in-law and his family. Hope he is doing better now.