Monday, May 21, 2012

Where, oh where, have we been?

Well, here, of course. We're just busy :)

I just purchased our new flag shirts for this year's annual traditional picture and picnic and realized how long it's been since I've posted here on any regular basis. I miss it. It just seems I don't have long, quiet respites much these days to ponder life and post long ramblings about our happenings, complete with the requisite pictures I enjoy so much. Maybe that will change in the days to come...maybe it won't. Time will tell.

For now, know I *do* plan to at the very least update our photo at the top in about a week. Yes, Memorial Day is coming :)

Is anyone still out there?  We're here.

Busy week for us began this past Saturday morning.

Piano recital for the big girls.
Sunday services.
Monday evening - Mr. E's Cub Scout Pack Graduation - where have the past 2 years of Cubs gone?
Tuesday - super fabuloso exciting fun day planned - stay tuned.
Wednesday - birthday party for a sweet young friend.
Thursday - piano lessons and library outing
Friday - HOLIDAY WEEKEND COMMENCES!


3 comments:

Teacher/Mom said...

Glad to hear you're still busy and blogging. I, too, have been out of the blogging mode with the season we've been going through. But God is good, and we're still in the battle! Blessings to you.

Courtney said...

always!

lahbluebonnet said...

I'm going through my list of blogs and found you. I'm losing my old blog as a result of the company moving it, so I moved to Blogger. It's great to find you again! I had to reply to your question, if anyone was reading...=)
Blessings,
Laurie