Friday, October 26, 2007

The Grocery Game

Well, I bought the biggie paper (2 bundled together) for the past 2 Sundays in anticipation of actually giving this "grocery game" a try. Today, I signed up for the trial. They have my $1 and Wal-mart has my $4 for the 2 sets of papers. Now, it's time to save big, right?

So far, I'm $5 in the hole. We'll see how it goes. I have to admit I'm a SuperWalmart/SuperTarget sort of gal. If the store doesn't have the monster carts that fit 10 children, then I don't enter the doors, so that limits my options. I'm wary of this grocery game, I'm afraid it's going to be the stressful timesucking game, but we'll see.

I'll keep you updated!

If you want to try it out, let me know and I'd love to send you a referral ;) so, in case this actually works for us, I might get a free week or two!

Cheers!

No comments: