Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sigh...

I think I'm getting old. Are you? Do you look over and see KIDS driving cars and think they look WAY too young to be driving? Do you go to a fast food place at 1:15 and see the carhops working there and wonder why they aren't in school in the middle of the day?

Anyway, I guess I'm getting old.

Apparently memory loss is part of it too. Last night I sat down on the couch and noticed the sound of the dishwasher and couldnt' for the life of me remember putting soap in the dishwasher nor could I remember actually turning it on after I loaded it.

If I am truly losing my mind, y'all pray for me. I hope it's just due to tiredness and a touch of a cold I seem to have. Maybe if I just would get to bed earlier....

2 comments:

Lok said...

Okay. Blogarithm isn't working. I got, like, one note when a comment was posted to your blog, and that was it. I visited today to some great posts that old blogarithm neglected to tell me were here.

RebeccaT said...

Oh, no! Tell me it's not true. How can this be? You're getting old? I'm so sorry to hear that. When I see you, I'll let you in on the secrets of staying young. Just a few more weeks, and you should be young (at heart) again. ;-)