Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm a hypocrite, hear me ROAR!

O.K. I think...maybe...perhaps...possibly...I'm going to (gulp) sign up on.....Facebook....

Ok, Ok, get off the floor and back into your chair....geesh, I could hear the thud all the way over here!

Yes, I know, I have long talked of my dislike, nay, disdain of said venue, moaned and groaned about how no one really communicates any more, EXCEPT on Facebook....been upset to find out information about close kindred that was posted to the world on Facebook and never told to me by said kinsmen, but then who am I.....hmm, getting too philosophical here....back to it.....said I would N-E-V-E-R get on Facebook.....and now....for reasons that I will keep to myself, because come on, you have to keep some things to yourself, right? I am considering.....thinking about.....might....sign onto Facebook. So....all you Facebookites, share your tips and tricks to get me up to speed on how it all works and I'll be grateful because you know I don't like things to be too difficult and good grief, it's not like I have tons of time on my hands....

Sigh.

I don't know what will come of it. Probably nothing. I will have 0 friends, to be sure, no one will want to 'be my friend" - I will no doubt.....diminish, and go into the West, and remain CAB.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So I will be your friend on Facebook. I am a fellow TOG user and see your post often on loosethreads. It is pretty easy to sign up and fun to see what old friends are up to. I can see your point about how people don't seem to communicate anymore except on FB, but it seems to me that most of the friends on FB I wouldn't communicate with at all if I didn't do FB.

Unknown said...

Hey sis - give me a call and we can discuss FB - I am on there and have been for over a year.

Lepidoptera said...

I am sure that you will have tons of friends on fb before you know it.