Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prayer for new baby

Update: Avery and her mom were able to go home from the hospital and are doing well at last report! Thank you for your prayers on their behalf!

A friend from our homeschool enrichment classes group just had her 5th baby 3 weeks early - a baby girl - Avery Catherine (what a great name :) )

Avery's lungs weren't quite ready and she is still in the hospital. Would y'all please join me in prayer for this new little one? Also for her mom's recovery from her C-section.

Today, the children and I ran some errands and had fun perusing the baby girl aisles and picking out something for this new little gal. Shopping for baby clothes is always fun! I'm hoping the girls can help me in a week or two to make a meal for the family - for the first time in a long time, my littlest isn't so little and I hope to have time to do this for the family. It'll be a good opportunity for the children to learn to help others when we are able to do so.

Thank you all for your prayers for little Avery and her mom.

No comments: