Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss E!

Today is our first little ones' birthday - she is 7 years old! Where does the time go?! Seems such a short time since we brought our first blessing home from the hospital. She was such a good baby and continues to be a wonderful blessing in our lives. Take a moment to see how she's changed through the years...ah...memories.....

Miss E at 3 mos. (happened to have this one scanned in)




1 year picture is in a box somewhere, sigh, we didn't have a digital camera at that point so I don't have it "handy" (it was the last picture we had taken by a studio as well, all the photographers ever did was make her cry, so around her 2 year bday, CKB bought me a digital camera and from here on out, we only frequented our Family Photo Studio where I took the pics - ahem - so we'll skip ahead....)


2 years old


3 years old



4 years old (this is not the actual shot we used for her 4 year pic, but I can't seem to find it right now! One of these days I'll get my files organized better!)



5 years old



6 years old



7 year picture is pending time and availability of subject ;) I'll be sure to post it when we find time to take it! (hopefully this will be sometime before she turns 8!)

Now, it's time for me to bake her cake - she has requested a strawberry cake w/NO FROSTING - imagine that! :) We'll see how it turns out...stay tuned :)

No comments: