Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Taking a Break

Well, we've been taking a break for the past week and a half, but things haven't slowed down around here. My parents are visiting and we've been enoying having Grandpa and Grandma with us. Alas, they will head home on Thursday, but we will look forward to seeing them here again in July when they come in town for Mom's (Grandma's) high school reunion.

I won't take time now to post about our doings since my last post - too much to do - but I will ask for your prayers for my mother-in-law. She is suffering with shingles and has been for a few weeks now. We'd hoped to see her this past Sunday, but she is still unable to come to church due to the pain. Please pray for her recovery.

I must run for now - little Mr. Baby's bday is in 2 days and we're going to celebrate w/cake and ice cream tomorrow night before Mom and Dad head home - lots to do, as ever!

- CAB

No comments: