Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall, fabulous Fall!

I just had to take a moment while the house is semi-quiet and say that Fall has to be my absolute favorite season! This morning the boys and I went to the store to pick up some things for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip and the Fall color is absolutely beautiful. Even though the leaves are starting to fall off the trees, there is still so much color to be enjoyed! As we drove home from church services yesterday, CKB and I talked about how beautiful the trees were this year - all the varied shades of yellow, orange and red. Some trees we passed now and then looked as if they were painted, surreal even. I imagined our Lord making these beauties for us to behold and am so thankful we took the time to notice. So often we're all so busy, but when we stop to see His glory shown around us in the smallest things, we are so blessed. God is good! We had a wonderful day in the Lord yesterday with the Madisonville church. I pray you did as well!

CAB

No comments: