Tuesday, November 6, 2007

More than meets the eyeeeeeee




Ok, last night we sat down to watch the Transformers movie. It's been sitting on the counter for a few days now, just waiting for the right night to be watched. I have to admit I wasn't all that excited about watching it, but didn't want CKB to have to watch it alone, so I sat down brimming with skepticism and we started the DVD. I half expected to go and get some crocheting to work on after the first few mn. if it was completely boring, but was surprised when it was over and I had actually enjoyed it. Hmm. Who knew? It was alright overall, with a few exceptions. Again, who knew? So, if any of you gals have a husband wanting to see this, it's not that bad and you just might enjoy it...so give it a chance. Hey, you'll even know who Optimus Prime and Megatron are after it's all said and done - useless knowledge to be sure, but hey, you never know when it might come up on Jeopardy...or not.

No comments: