Friday, November 9, 2007

Ramblings on Friday

Well, it's Friday. Seems like this week has flown by. Mr. E and Miss A have been a tad sick for the past few days; today Mr. E has a 102 temp. Miss E is also now showing some signs of coming down with the same things as well. Please pray for them all to recover soon (before we leave on our trip next week would be wonderful!) and for Mr. Baby to stay well!



We watched Miss Potter last night - I really enjoyed it - thanks again Leah for the recommendation! Why can't there be more "nice" movies? I would have to say it was positively delightful :) Would that I could sit on a hill in the English countryside!


A cute story from Mr. E - I was looking at some old photos on the computer yesterday and one popped up of Mr. E and his Daddy - the one time we tried (unsuccessfully) to get Mr. E to drink from a bottle. Mr. E exclaimed: "Look, Daddy is putting milk in my mouth!" :)

Then, a few pics later he laughed quite gleefully at another picture of himself and said "I have red eyes!" - uh huh, not one of the better photos I've taken ;)

Mr. E is getting SOOO big!

That's it for now!

1 comment:

Lok said...

Good, good! So glad you liked it! I'm with you - we need more movies of this genre. It was well done.

Y'all get to feeling better!