Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've lost my "dinner groove" - do you have it?

I don't know what it is lately, but I've completely lost my "dinner groove" - the desire to cook dinner that defines our daily lives at dinnertime.


You know, the groove....

Sigh.

Anyway, the children haven't complained yet, but I'm starting to wonder about CKB...you can only eat cold cereal so many nights before you start thinking about picking up take-out on the way home instead...and well, we've been eating tooo much pizza lately...and Chinese...and, well...anyway.

So, did you take my dinner groove? If so, I need it back. I think it went along with my "desire to go to the grocery store groove" - I lost that at about the same time. What ever happened to "PeaPod" where you could order your groceries online and have them delivered to your house - not just dry goods like you can do through amazon, I believe, but everything....ack.



What's for dinner at your house tonight?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

left overs...but I agree about the groceries being deliverd. I need that!

Lok said...

Your dinner groove has apparently taken sabbatical with mine to unknown locales. Boo to both of 'em!!