Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On to more positive things, like the beautiful (and handsome, in this case) blessings in my life

One of the sweetest souls I've ever known came to us in the form of a little boy 6 years ago.


This image is TOTALLY blown, but I still like it - our first blessing, sugar and spice!

Well, that's all I'll share for tonight, I need to get to bed....if you can't tell from some recent posts, I'm working on my photography more again :)   To get the full effect on these, you really need to click on them and see the full size version, seriously, then just back up and you'll be here again to see the other one!

'night!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Mr. E looks so grown up. I can see what he will look like when he is older somehow in this photo. Ms. E too! Can't wait to see the rest.