Sunday, October 11, 2009

101 and holding....

Yesterday I went all day without my temperature going over 101 - hooray - there is a light at the end of the tunnel I do believe.

I wasn't up coughing...as much....last night which I'm sure was a great relief to CKB since today was the 3 hrs. away preaching appointment Sunday and a good night's sleep is always much appreciated the night before that drive.

As it turned out, I woke up with temp. readings of 98.6 and 99.2 - I did not hop out of bed however and go on a 3 hr. drive w/CKB - he thought it would be best for me to stay here and rest. If I felt up to it to attend services locally, but to stay close to home and rest. About the time I'd decided I'd get everyone ready and go to services, I started coughing...and coughing....and....coughing. So, I decided we'd stay home after all. We sang a little while (amidst my coughing) and prayed together and read together - all the while thinking about CKB driving and driving. He is driving now on his way back home...3 hrs.

Just took my temp. and it's 101.3..........maybe it won't go any higher........

Miss Baby is still well - Praise God!
The boys are both still well - Praise God!
The older girls are both doing great with the exception of a little bit of coughing on Miss A's part last night - Praise God!
CKB is well - Praise God!

I'm hopeful that we'll be able to get back into the full swing of things tomorrow with schoolwork also - I might just have to read and cough and read and cough to get it all done or enlist the girls' help to do some of the reading aloud...we'll see.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

1 comment:

A Colorful World said...

Prayerful you will recover quickly! Take care of yourself!!!!