Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Prayers needed for a dear family - please read

Please take a moment to read about what is happening in my friend Heather's family and then pray and pray some more.

I grew up with Heather and her family - her younger sister was my age and Heather was my sister's age. We were all in Girl Scouts together. We lost touch for many years, but in recent years have been blessed to rekindle those friendships of days gone by.

Heather and her husband have 4 beautiful children. The eldest, Mikaela, I remember as a little 2 or 3 year old at a wedding shower years ago - that was the last time I saw her. Now, she is enduring a great trial as are her family. The doctors are trying to help it appears and I pray for wisdom for them.

Please take time to read Heather's latest update, go back through the last few posts as well to see where you can specifically be praying for this dear family and remember them in prayer every time they come to mind.

http://kingdomarrows.com/

Thank you.